Power, autonomy and reliability. Carer launches the new A160-200@1200X electric trucks
The future of material handling is here: the new Carer electric trucks for handling large loads, with capacities from 16 to 20 tons, are now able to directly compete for performance and autonomy with diesel machines.
For over 40 years, Carer has established itself internationally by designing, developing and producing exclusively electric forklift trucks and today it is ready for a new revolution in logistics. This epic shift in the material handling industry, is aligned with global economic trends, and confirms a transformation has been taking place for several years. It is an opinion shared by industry leaders, that electric forklift trucks will inevitably replace internal combustion machines, in all aspects of the material handling world.
With this in mind, the new challenge won by Carer is the expansion of the innovative AX series up to 20 t @1200mm loadcentre. An extraordinary technological innovation, achieved while maintaining firm identity and corporate philosophy, based on the production of electric trucks ideal for indoor handling, which however prove to be highly performing especially in outdoor operations.
The new Carer A160-200@1200X electric trucks are extremely powerful machines which, due to their characteristics, stand out in the world of material handling as the perfect handling vehicles in various applications with very bulky loads and for mainly external use and particularly suitable for steel mills, port areas, prefabricated buildings, cement plants, heavy material and timber handling and others.
The main features of these new machines are the extremely high performances in terms of couple, acceleration and travel speed (20 km/h), accompanied by long operating autonomies.
The new A160-200@1200X are able to cover an entire work shift, while maintaining speed and lifting performance comparable to that of diesel trucks. These results are guaranteed by the use of batteries up to 2064 Ah with a voltage of 144 V, a combination used for the first time on an electric forklift. They are also available in the lithium iron phosphate version, which compared to lead-based ones ensure greater efficiency (up to 20% more), with reduced recharging times, the possibility of partial charges (bottle feeding), absence of gaseous emissions and a duration in time that is even doubled.
The extremely high performance of the new Carer A160-200@1200X electric forklifts has been achieved without sacrificing the usual standards of the Ravenna-based company in terms of ergonomics, comfort and safety, by ensuring that:
- the dimensions of the trucks remain compact and facilitate maneuverability and handling even in narrow environments, even with a drive with dedicated inverters and a lift that allow you to exploit the power of the different motors used: these features allow you to carry out all the maneuvers simultaneously and therefore guarantee a considerable saving of time, in addition to a smoother maneuverability;
- the driver's seat is spacious, comfortable, and offers a wide view in all directions, eliminating blind spots that the operators would otherwise need to contend with;
- the cabin is fully equipped, including heating and air conditioning, to ensure operators the best working conditions for operators and increasing operational efficiency;
- like all Carer electric trucks, compared to diesel machines, they guarantee greater comfort and safety for operators, thanks to the elimination of harmful emissions and the significant reduction in vibrations and noise.
An aspect that deserves to be adequately investigated concerns the considerable reduction in operating costs guaranteed by the new Carer A160-200@1200X electric trucks: the economic benefits are evident both from the standpoint of fuel costs savings, and in relation to the lower maintenance costs. In electric forklifts, there are significantly fewer moving parts which as a result, decreases the frequency of intervals necessary for checking or replacing worn components, when compared to an internal combustion machine.
The green soul of these trucks is also a milestone for environmental certification, a step now almost mandatory for all companies, who must comply with strict anti-pollution requirements to meet international regulations.
From the very beginning, Carer has been focused on delivering solutions that meet the needs and requests of their customers. For that reason, customisation and tailor-made solutions have always been at the forefront of the Carer philosophy. It is precisely this philosophy that has enabled the company for all of these years, to respond to application needs in a timely manner.
The new Carer A160-200@1200X electric trucks represent a great distinction in the material handling landscape and are destined to revolutionise large sectors of logistics by virtue of their specific characteristics:
- they are as powerful and efficient as combustion trucks;
- significantly reduce management costs;
- they are safe, guaranteeing a healthy work environment free from emissions, vibrations and noise;
- they are green, as they respect the environment;
- they can be customised in accordance to the specific needs of international customers.
For more information on new A160-200@1200X Carer electric trucks, please contact us by calling 0039 0545.1938010 or writing to email@example.com.
Tags: Safety, Batteries, Electric forklift trucks, Autonomy, material handling, high capacities, high performances, transport and logistics, comfort, travel speed, heavy workloads, acceleration, cement plants, steel mills, prefabricated buildings, port areas, maneuverability , speed and lifting performance, operating costs, environmental certification, Ergonomics, handling operations, indoor handling, outdooor operations, timber handling , work shift, lithium iron phosphate batteries, recharging times, bottle feeding, gaseous emissions , drive, heating, air conditioning, harmful emissions, fuel costs , maintenance costs, customisation, management costs